The Wolves are going head to head with the Indiana Pacers tonight, Thurs. at 7 p.m. The Timberwolves are hoping to keep their winning streak going as they begin their 3-day homestand.
Things to expect for Thursday’s game:
- Tuesday marked a big day in franchise history for the Wolves, as they have won three games in a row by three or less points.
- The Wolves have won their past three games.
- They have also won six of their last eight games, after finally finding their groove.
- The Pacers have seemed to come into a bit of a losing streak, losing their past three games. As well as losing six of their last 10 games.
- Andrew Wiggins vs. Paul George is sure to be an interesting match up.
The Wolves players have also had a chance to shine and succeed over the past week. Andrew Wiggins and Karl-Anthony Towns are leading the pack with high scoring points.
Thursday’s game will be the first of two series between the T-Wolves and Pacers this season. The final game will come later on in March.